Why Choose Us
Why Rite Choice Is Your Choice For Reliability
- Same Day Responds To Referrals
- Free Home Care Assessment
- Available 24/7
Our Employees Are:
- Bonded and Insured
- Background Checked
- Referenced Checked
- Given Initial and Ongoing Skills Evaluation
Ritechoice Healthcare Services can competently respond to your home health care needs. We can equal the care that is traditionally provided in a hospital and translate it into your own home environment. At home, you can be with loved ones round the clock, get support from friends and be in the comfortable and familiar environment of your residence.
Home Health Care is an ideal choice for patients with:
- Chronic conditions
- Fall Injuries
- Chronic Wounds or Surgical Wounds (Healing)
- Recommendations from the physician to receive Long-Term Care
- A Need for Rehabilitative Therapy from a licensed Physical Therapist
Ritechoice Healthcare Services provides both home health (short-term skilled medical care) for personal skills training, wound care, rehabilitation, etc. and long-term home care to provide assistance with activities of daily living. The goal behind our services is to allow you to live and recuperate safely and independently at home. Consider these benefits of Ritechoice Healthcare Services:
- Home care keeps the family together
- Home care prevents and postpones institutionalization
- Home care promotes healing. There is scientific evidence that many patients heal faster at home.
- Home care is safe. Infection is minimized when care is given at home.
- Home care allows for the maximum amount of freedom for the individual. Patients at home engage in their usual daily activities as their health permits.
- Home care promotes continuity
- Home care is personalized and tailored to the needs of each individual. Patients receive one-on-one care and attention.
- Home care is less expensive than other forms of care
- Home care can prevent rehospitalization and decrease the need for urgent care
It will be our pleasure to visit you at home soon. Please call our office to schedule an assessment. You can reach us at 419-469-8900.